Leah's Loop and Secluded Loop

Leah's Loop and Secluded Loop is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Redding, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 1.9 miles Elevation Gain: 91 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

Quiet, serene paths among ponds, birds and water fowl, a persimmon orchard, and views of mountain ranges. Perfect for walkers and runners but no pets, bicycles, or skateboards allowed. Picnic tables, toilet, and drinking fountain at parking lot. Benches can be found along the trail.

Nice quiet trail. Good for walking and running.

Nice morning walk, safe place!

Went with wife and college daughter! Lovely loop, great views and level asphalt. Highly recommend!

Thursday, July 05, 2018

Very beautiful.♥️

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Such a beautiful place! The trails were smooth, scenery was incredible, our kids had a great time climbing on the rocks watching the birds in the ponds, and all the other wildlife. Although the paths were paved and easily accessible for wheels and walking, there were hills, which could make it difficult for someone who has trouble walking. We were very confused on where the trails led and which direction we were allowed to go though. We saw this beautiful tree-lined path, but I guess that is private property... I wish maybe there had been more signs? But overall a neat place!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Love all the trails at lema ranch!

Thursday, February 08, 2018

perfect for a brisk walk in fall and spring seasons. good for strollers and children of all ages. I just wouldn't recommend this Trail during the summer time when the sun is overhead there is not too much shade or any real good places to cool down.

Sunday, February 04, 2018

We come here at least a few times a week— easy access, clean bathrooms and paved which makes it nice for our stroller. I feel safe coming here by myself because it is populated and the trails are open. There are gravel trails in the back that are connected and in the spring they have beautiful creeks flowing through. The gravel area allows dogs and bikes

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Excellent paved trails. Quiet and scenic with ponds and wildlife.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Pretty easy, a ton of goose droppings on parts of the trail, almost impossible to avoid. Don't wear your best shoes.

Monday, May 01, 2017

very easy calm walk. kid friendly bummer there's no scooters aloud for kids. the pond is awesome. and I live weeping willows so its a very relaxing place. I especially love when they have the cattle out for the week.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I am from central california and while visiting Redding I got the chance to walk Leah's loop and it was so beautiful. Perfect weather and wonderful trails to walk and talk with a friend. Well maintained/beautiful landscape. Super easy to loop a few times. Highly recommend for anyone who would love a nice stroll

Monday, April 03, 2017

Great morning walk.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Relaxing walk in a beautiful, calming environment

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Gorgeous place, ponds and ducks and geese everywhere. Nice views of all the surrounding mountains. Very peaceful and quite. I love the weeping willows.

Saturday, September 03, 2016