Legg Lake Loop Trail

Legg Lake Loop Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near South El Monte, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

whitewater kayaking

We met some very nice ducks and geese. There were some model boaters out in the morning which my son was super excited about! The walk is very nice, lots of folks fishing, and we got to see a great blue heron! My son was very excited about all of the wildlife he got to see, and was sad that none of the gopher snakes made a guest appearance. I guess we'll have to come back! A really nice walk after the strenuous hike we had done the day before. We will be back!

Nice place to walk.

I love this place for walks. it's super shaded in most parts.
just a precaution for woman to come with a partner, a woman walking the trail was recently dragged into one of the bushes by a man and was raped. so never come alone.

Very fun place to go, a lot of friendly people! Love the atmosphere!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

nice for kids and family of all ages.

Friday, June 10, 2016

starter hike...

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Great atmosphere to take the family for a walk

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Renovations have been made and the park is well maintained. A nice stroll with my dogs and a great trail to run.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Nice

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Easy trail, loops around a lake. Very friendly people. Great for dogs as well.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

this place is gem. the animals will come right up to you without any fear. it's great if your not use to the attention. lot of variety. plenty of restrooms and drinking fountins. also you can have BBQs. there are plenty of fire pits to do your cooking.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Good walk or run! Nice lake with ducks and squirrels everywhere.... Parking is free on the weekends...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I walk this for a work out. has good inclines.