Laskey Mesa Trail

Laskey Mesa Trail is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodland Hills, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is my usual go to for an easy two hour hike. Most of it is gentle incline, except the hill at the half way point. The whole path is well trafficked by bikes, horses, and people.
Bikers, please remember to slow down when coming up on hikers, they have the right of way no matter how fast you want to go (yes, some bikers zip right by and I pulled an ankle once when surprised by one coming from behind).

It is great and easy

It is a good place I liked it

Great hike if you're looking to put in a few easy miles. There are bits of incline here and there but they are pretty easy and short-lived. There is no shade whatsoever on this trail, so keep that in mind when the sun is strong. We had to step aside for a few people of bikes but they were very considerate. Also, I believe the waterfall tag is a mistake, definitely didn't see one and can't imagine where it could have been. Parking was easy and it wasn't too crowded.

Love this hike. Not sure where the waterfall is.

Love this hike! Didn't see a waterfall though and followed the path to a T. Still a beautiful hike!

Very beautiful and easy mountain biking trail

Go early; heavily trafficked. Beautiful views!

Monday, January 02, 2017

Love this hike! Gorgeous views and good hills to make sure you're getting a workout.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The fact that I live in Topanga Canyon and have never been here bothers me, especially after getting the chance to meander through the park for the first time today. While I can only imagine how gorgeous these hills must be in the springtime, the dry late-summer hues are awfully intriguing in their own right, especially when the weather didn't jump above 80 and a cool breeze accompanied me as I snaked my way through the canyons. I feel like I just found a gold mine, and you better believe I'll be back again soon. Several several times.

Friday, July 15, 2016

It was a terrific trail...definitely challenging, but very doable. Felt really energized once the trail ended...wanted to do it again. Will be there tomorrow!

Friday, July 08, 2016

Easy loop trail. It's breathtaking! You can have your pets, too. Good for beginners to start of.

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Breathtaking when it's green in the spring; oak trees, rolling green hills, wildflowers. Reminded me of "Little House on the Prairie." Many meandering alternate trails to choose from. Only reason not five stars is because there's not a lot of shade and it's probably pretty hot and brown by late summer.

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Great ride! You can't tell you're in the middle of the valley!

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Amazing.

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Get out and hike the trails off the Victory Trailhead. The rains have made it green and beautiful. I would suggest however that you don't hike the area for a couple days after the rain. The trails get very muddy. I hiked on a Tuesday after a significant rain on Saturday and the muddy spots could be avoided. The trails showed evidence that hikers had encountered much worse conditions between Saturday and Tuesday.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

great for mountain biking

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Another trail that is better after some rains. Dry and not a lot of shade.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Beautiful open space, hot in sun with no shade, best for cooler days or early morn.