Laskey Mesa Trail

Laskey Mesa Trail is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodland Hills, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very beautiful and easy mountain biking trail

Go early; heavily trafficked. Beautiful views!

Love this hike! Gorgeous views and good hills to make sure you're getting a workout.

The fact that I live in Topanga Canyon and have never been here bothers me, especially after getting the chance to meander through the park for the first time today. While I can only imagine how gorgeous these hills must be in the springtime, the dry late-summer hues are awfully intriguing in their own right, especially when the weather didn't jump above 80 and a cool breeze accompanied me as I snaked my way through the canyons. I feel like I just found a gold mine, and you better believe I'll be back again soon. Several several times.

It was a terrific trail...definitely challenging, but very doable. Felt really energized once the trail ended...wanted to do it again. Will be there tomorrow!