Lake Poway Loop Trail

Lake Poway Loop Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Poway, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice easy trail to the kids on.

Is a nice trail we park at blue sky canyon trail we went to the dam half way lake poway we turn around and it was 4.8 miles
Easy , nice views dogs enjoy it very much
Go early we started at 745 am and by 9 it was getting very hot

I love this trail I've been doing it for years, the views are great the trail is well maintained and it really works the ass muscles. If you have a good jogging stroller with real tires( not those cheap AF plastic ones) you can bring your little one along. I haven't seen any snakes yet this season, and trust me I've been looking out for them.

Very nice and well maintained loop. Much of it is road sized wide. Many friendly people, lots of dogs too. Was hoping to find a trail to take my dad on, but the hills at the beginning of both sides of the loop are a bit to steep for him.

New to hiking so trail was very doable! Loved it!