Lake Murray Trail

Lake Murray Trail is a 6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near La Mesa, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

paddle sports

I like to do this one for a run or walking with dogs/ mom

I come here ride my road and hybrid bikes 5 days a wk 1.5 to 2 hrs a day. and on saturdays I walked with my wife. I love it, I also loved it that I can drive to here without ever using the freeway, people seem to know almost everybody very friendly, my favorite, next time I'll post some pics.

This one is more of a walk in the park than a hike. As a runner, this is definitely a road run, not a trail run. Regardless, I've come back several times because it's beautiful and I can just run without worrying that I'm going off the "trail".

I run here a few times a week, and I love it. There's plenty of parking, and the paved trail is great. You can't go all the way around the lake though- just before 3 miles you have to turn around. Bathrooms along the way and a water fountain at the beginning/end.

Good trail for walking or jogging, easy for beginners.

Love. Paved, quick walk, wildlife and good views

I love to you this trail for biking.

Lots of shade, nice relaxing walk, lots of people but not too crowded as the road is wide.

Great Family Fun

refreshing

To relaxing I enjoy it

very easy and gorgeous at sunset

Gorgeous! I enjoy running around the lake; it's not really a hike since the path is entirely paved. Very serene, a great place to relax.

scenic

I love walking and jogging the trail. There is always something new to see. It a very safe trail and everyone is so friendly

Monday, February 20, 2017

Great place

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Great for walking and jogging.