Lake Murray Trail

Lake Murray Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near La Mesa, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

paddle sports

It’s a nice place to run and go for a walk. Make sure to get in before sundown, they close early.

It’s very relaxing

I like to do this one for a run or walking with dogs/ mom

I come here ride my road and hybrid bikes 5 days a wk 1.5 to 2 hrs a day. and on saturdays I walked with my wife. I love it, I also loved it that I can drive to here without ever using the freeway, people seem to know almost everybody very friendly, my favorite, next time I'll post some pics.

This one is more of a walk in the park than a hike. As a runner, this is definitely a road run, not a trail run. Regardless, I've come back several times because it's beautiful and I can just run without worrying that I'm going off the "trail".

I run here a few times a week, and I love it. There's plenty of parking, and the paved trail is great. You can't go all the way around the lake though- just before 3 miles you have to turn around. Bathrooms along the way and a water fountain at the beginning/end.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Good trail for walking or jogging, easy for beginners.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Love. Paved, quick walk, wildlife and good views

Friday, May 19, 2017

I love to you this trail for biking.

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Lots of shade, nice relaxing walk, lots of people but not too crowded as the road is wide.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

refreshing

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

To relaxing I enjoy it

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

very easy and gorgeous at sunset

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Gorgeous! I enjoy running around the lake; it's not really a hike since the path is entirely paved. Very serene, a great place to relax.

Friday, March 24, 2017

scenic

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

I love walking and jogging the trail. There is always something new to see. It a very safe trail and everyone is so friendly

Monday, February 20, 2017

Great place

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Great for walking and jogging.

paddle sports
Friday, December 02, 2016

As

Friday, November 25, 2016

Paths are paved. watch for bikes.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Fun for an easy run.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Quick scenic paved trail. Good to bike or walk/run. Always has lots of people and a speed limit so be prepared. Trail is out and back. Cute snack shop in the park if you need anything or decide to rent boats afterward. Most popular around sunset when it is finally cool.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

We love walking and running here! It's beautiful! But it does get hot as there's merely no shade.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Great easy hike. No shade though. Go early and bring plenty of water

Friday, August 19, 2016

My favorite. I even go on my lunch break.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

not worth it for pokestops