To call this concrete walkway a trail or this walk a hike is a blow off the water lie.

This is NOT a trail, but a concrete walk build around a human made lake.

Often times, depending on time and day, it is over crowded. Not uncommon to run into groups of three or four people walking next to each other taking the whole path and blocking others. you have to ether ask them to move or go around them. Complete disregard for others. Not surprising, people often do that on the bike path around the park, why not here?

The best thing about this walk is to watch the ducks swans. But at the same time it can be upsetting. I have seen plenty of people feeding them even though there are signs that clearly state not to do it. It affects their migration habits and it is illegal. But people do it anyway. I suppose some people think signs and laws do not apply to them.

Perhaps my review is a bit more “negative” than others, but I crew up in the Valley and have frequented this park and many others and I have seen this park go from bad to worst. More and more people and people using it few good parks we have in the Valley in very selfish ways. At the same time I am not one to sugar coat things. Yes, it’s a pretty place with some beautiful animals, but it does have it’s downfalls.

Unless it’s raining, do not expect to spend some nice quite time. If you want some alone time and quite time, just you and nature, this is not the place for you.