Laguna Bowl Road to Boat Road

Laguna Bowl Road to Boat Road is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Laguna Beach, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Great hike, bit of incline but other then that wonderful.

We went there on a weekend and were surprised to find out that parking across the street from the entrance was free! The first part of the hike was a little hard for me, beginner hiker, but not impossible! The views as you get to the top are breathtaking as you get to see the beach waves adjacent to the hills. It was also interesting to see the houses lining the top of the hills as you climbed. I’d definitely go again, especially with family or friends out of state as there are plenty of restaurants when you get back down from the hike at the beach.

I enjoyed this hike. It was much more challenging than I thought it was going to be with all the hills. The first quarter of a mile was all uphill with many ups and downs the rest of the way.

The trail hardly had any hikers or bikers on it which was also a plus. Parking is $3 at the lot across the street.

I’m surprised that there are not more reviews. Maybe it is because you have to pay for parking, and that keeps the crowds away. We were there yesterday on a very clear day and the views were unbelievable. We could see Catalina and all the way to Palos Verdes

My favorite hike in OC great for glutes. Beautiful view