Lagoon Valley Loop

Lagoon Valley Loop is a 4.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Vacaville, California that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy walk to clear your mind

Nice stroll around the lake.

This park is one stop shopping: nice long stroll around the lake for relaxation or hit the hills for a workout, throw frisbee for the dog & let him have a swim & finish the day with a nap under a shade tree

I've run the trails just about every morning for years. The hills take on different looks all year long. Each season reflects a beautiful aspect of these hills. Unfortunately there are those that litter and irresponsible dog owners that do not pick up after their animals or keep them leased.

Amazing, I love hiking on this trail. I love the view, and going to the top of the mountain.

Amazing, I love hiking on this trail. I love the view. I love to go to the top of the mountain

Great training grounds. Moderate hike. Dog friendly. At the top you see views of Lagoon Valley.. Travis Air Force Base.. And Vacaville Prison.

I enjoy going here. Very open trails. So steep elevations but not hard. Easy to get to for something close to home.

Took the dogs with us and they had a blast. We let them go swimming and they had a great time. the walk around the lake is best right in the morning when the bugs aren't out to bad.

The lake was all dried out. But nice little hike of you want to see some hills for once a while since Davis is pretty flat.

This was my first hike in several years. We didn't go around the reservoir but chose a paved path along the hillside. The path had benches for resting, huge plus. Dogs are welcome. As my skills improve this well be a place to visit again and take one of the more challenging trails.