Ladybug Camp Trail

Ladybug Camp Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sequoia National Park, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

Directions from Three Rivers: Drive westward one mile on Highway 198. Turn left on to South Fork Drive and travel 13 miles to South Fork Campground.

I've done this hike before it's pretty with lots of shade but today we turned around after a mile because the misquotes were horrible.

My first hike looking forward to my next experience.

Overall good experience.

don't bother. absolute trash. tons of mosquitos from the horses. dog shit and horse shit everywhere. trash in the water. -1/10

worst hike/camp spot i've hit in my entire life, hands down. the summer heat is intense and there is no shade. overwhelming amounts of infectious bugs, prickly plants, and poisonous snakes etc. pretty sure it was a bear that tore through our food stash but can't confirm. views are decent but not worth the trip. want real views go to kernville. my kids hated it, and the waterfall is dry now, thank you Trump. June 26, 2017

One of the best hikes that I have gone on so far! The summer heat is intense but there is lots of shade! Lots of bugs and prickly plants but such AMAZING views! Great for kids, and the huge water fall/ladybugs at the end was amazing! June 16, 2017

June 17th a bit warm lot of bugs but definitely a nice hike with my kids.

I am going this Saturday but the directions told me highway 63... there's highway 43 but that can confuse people and now I don't trust the directions

A really lovely hike. The trail can be as quick or as leisurely as you like, and I imagine it'd be one of the better trails for kiddos. I hiked this last weekend, which seems to be the last cool weekend before summer heat. It'll probably be uncomfortably warm from now until autumn, unless you start very early in the morning.

wasn't too difficult at all.weather was perfect..the creek was so full and the sound of the water was the best

beautiful scenery..the water was so full and amazing.weather was perfect.

We really enjoyed this trail. The river was beautiful. The lady bugs were fun. We caught a glimpse of the red salamanders. My only complaint about this trail was the accessibility to the trail head. After a winter of heavy rain the dirt road that takes you to trail head was in rough shape.

Killer!