La Sierra Trail Loop is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chino Hills, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great, quick 2 mile hike. I'm a walker, so first time I did this hike took me about 50+ minutes but I kept at and my time would always improve. The last time I hiked it I think I finished it in 42 minutes. Good for a beginner & outdoor workout

During the summer there wasn’t much to see. Pretty barren. The trails are wide though and I’d imagine it being picturesque after the rains. Some fat mixed with a few very steep areas. Good trail all around.

This is easy trail for a hiker. I would strongly recommend going LEFT to get more of a incline. This trail should be rated Easy. One of my favorites is still Potato Mtn Trailhead from Mt Baldy Rd. Anyways, this is a good short trail if ur pressed for time. Only took me 37 mins.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Good local trail for trail running workout and backpack training.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Easy trail. No views. All brown most of the year. Not worth making the detour. Good exercise for locals.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

It's a nice loop but I will recommend go elsewhere, there are coyotes living there and yes I saw one at the bottom of the loop. Be careful if you decide to go!

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Nice little loop trail! Not really challenging except for a bit of incline here and there.

Monday, October 02, 2017