Kenter Fire Road Whoop-De-Doos Trail

Kenter Fire Road Whoop-De-Doos Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pacific Palisades, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Amazing hike, There are so many detours and shortcuts. Definitely coming here again.

Nice hike. The gravel was amazing to walk on even up the steep hills

I loved hiking here in the summer when I could start at 6am ... I hate it now.

If you go at 8am or later you will run into commercial dog walkers ... one group after another with up to 8 dogs per person all off leash. The dogs take up the entire trail, the walkers cannot control them and they don't seem to care. I have had dogs chase me as I ran the trail.

I wish park rangers would police this trail and hand out hefty fines for those individuals who blatantly break the dog rule that is posted at the gate (on leash and two dogs max per person).

If you bike, beware ... the dog walkers love to take their dogs on the side trails ... not only would it be annoying, but dangerous.

I like this trail! Easy to find parking, quiet, and you can go and turn around whenever you'd like. Plus, it's close to UCLA so I can go without having to drive super far!

Perfect, very quite, great views of LA.

One of the best views in LA