Kelly Ridge Point

Kelly Ridge Point is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Oroville, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Flush toilets at water at the Lake Oroville Visitor Center. Access may be limited by when the visitor center is open.

Nice quick hike.
The view at the end is awesome!

My first time hiking. This is a moderate incline/decline. I was able to complete it in a little over an hour and that included stopping to sightsee and catch my breath. the trail is dog horse and bike-friendly, however I was the only person here today. it was nice having the wilderness all to myself. The view of the water at the end of the trail is breathtaking. You should go see it for yourself.

Nothing special. Was ok

It's a nice and well maintained trail that leads you up to the Visitor's center. There are water fountains up at the visitors center with cold refreshing water. There are also bathrooms. I walk/jog these trails a few times a week and really enjoy it. It's beautiful in the spring, everything is green and the wildflowers are out. I also enjoy all the wildlife I encounter. Right now it's warming up so there are a ton of lizards. I love the Alligator lizards and catch them out sunning themselves on the trail. You also get some great views of the lake. I recommend this trail. When you get up the the Visitor's center don't forget to go up to the lookout tower for an amazing view.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Beautiful day. Easy quick hike before work. I recommend it.

Monday, September 26, 2016