Kaweah Oaks Preserve

Kaweah Oaks Preserve is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lemon Cove, California. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding.

Very easy hike as it's pretty flat terrain. Our dogs love being brought on walks out here and it's close to home, Visalia, Ca.

Easy hike, family friendly, and pretty landscape. Nice for getting out and having a picnic lunch.

Walked this a few weeks ago. A very easy walk. The terrain was mostly flat. Saw people put with their kids, strollers, and dogs. Only thing was we tried to walk the swamp trail and it was impassable. Lots of dead trees, high grass, and an unclearly marked trail meant we didn't know where we were going and had to turn around.

This place is way cool! Even though a couple of the trails are closed right now, I still had a blast this morning. The trails are all marked off of the larger dirt path. The preserve also features a picnic area, restrooms, maps, and a nice parking lot. There are also picnic tables and benches around the trails. This morning it was so calm and quiet and just beautiful. I plan on coming back every time I'm in town visiting!

Lovely walk, dog enjoyed it. very nice.

Good walks with my dogs just outside of town. All level for the most part. Nice peace and quiet. In the spring and summer the creeks nearby are running nicely.

Nice quick walks Beautiful