Jurupa Mountains Trail

Jurupa Mountains Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fontana, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

I will do it again because I live close by. I was surprised by the lack of trash but disappointed on the way back to find a diaper, a few broken beer bottles and bits of who knows what. This trail has all the makings of a nice workout. I got a little lost on the way back and turned it into a 6 mile hike. I encourage people to do this. You never know how far you can go until you need to walk up and down streets to find your car!

This trail is a good, normal, run. But watch out for the Diamond back rattle snakes.

Me and my kids love this place. Offers plenty of site seeing along the way.

Very rocky. I wouldn't recommend a hard tail bike. A lot of uphill climbs and sand. I probably won't come back.. Not for me. Also VERY GHETTO PARK... I was nervous to leave my truck.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Great place for the family

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sunday, August 09, 2015

fun trail to ride, moderate uphill, the downhill section has lots of rock and sand, nice jump section at the bottom.

Monday, May 25, 2015

I love it. You do have to move aside sometimes for a biker but I believe only on a Saturday. My dogs love it too because it's empty on top.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Good cardio workout. Incline is beast. Zig zag trail that gets thinner as you go higher. Uneven surface, big rocky spots, flat rocky spots, sandy spots and some big flat surfaces in between the zig zags of trail, good for taking a break and for viewing the town it's nice and breezy. Some Grafitti but still beautiful. Trail is clean. Best times to go in springtime are 3-6:30.

Tuesday, May 05, 2015