Jurupa Mountains Trail

Jurupa Mountains Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fontana, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cool trail it has arrows you can follow just your step on some of the down hills

I will do it again because I live close by. I was surprised by the lack of trash but disappointed on the way back to find a diaper, a few broken beer bottles and bits of who knows what. This trail has all the makings of a nice workout. I got a little lost on the way back and turned it into a 6 mile hike. I encourage people to do this. You never know how far you can go until you need to walk up and down streets to find your car!

This trail is a good, normal, run. But watch out for the Diamond back rattle snakes.

Me and my kids love this place. Offers plenty of site seeing along the way.

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Monday, August 29, 2016

Very rocky. I wouldn't recommend a hard tail bike. A lot of uphill climbs and sand. I probably won't come back.. Not for me. Also VERY GHETTO PARK... I was nervous to leave my truck.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Great place for the family

Thursday, April 28, 2016