Jurupa Hills North Trail

Jurupa Hills North Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Fontana, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very steep hike. Great view of all inland empire. Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Rialto, Riverside, and more. Hike in the morning to avoid heat.

Like the trail. I went a bit off the beaten path, but over all it was a great bike ride. 6 miles 35 mins. Burnt a few hundred calories. I love this app.

First time here and just getting back to fitness. Was a great hike more challenging then my local Mt Rubidoux and an ease back to working out.

Horrible! Trails are full of trash, used condoms, feces and homeless camps. Turned around after going by newly wrecked Jeep and came across several homeless people sitting around tent next to trail. Bags of trash scattered. Don't feel safe going through their area. So disappointed!

Great hike!!! I love the different trails and often bring my kids with me. It's great little adventure for them especially since they collect rocks and then they can go play in the playground at martin tudor

My husband and I were here yesterday and it was very cool. I think it's great that there's many trails branching off so you can really pick the level of difficulty you want. Of course the one thing we HATED was the stupid graffiti! However the higher up you go the less there is because obviously the damn kids are too lazy to climb to the top. Any whom, enough about lazy low life's. The trail was great we'll definitely be back.

Not too bad for a shorter hike.

Good 30-50 minute hike depending ding how many rest you take. Very satisfying reaching the too and looking at the setting sun on a good day

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Great place for the family