Juanita Cooke Trail to Hitscher Park Trail

Juanita Cooke Trail to Hitscher Park Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Fullerton, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 3.5 miles Elevation Gain: 180 feet Route Type: Out & Back

easy walk not a moderate hike

It's a nice walk, but wouldn't really consider it a hike. There's water available, which is great. There are a lot of mountain bikers, who were all very courteous, but it's a little hard to walk near them.

Izzy got a flat

Lots of shade!!!! Intermittent tanning. Cool breeze, tons of butterflies, free water on trail for people and dogs if you accidentally go straight past the turn. Great hike, will be back soon. Loved the shade

Great training trail for Camino de Santiago prep. Not too strenuous and has some good views. A lot of mountain bikes on the trail so beware.

Pretty bland. Should probably be marked as Easy. Lots of bikers to be aware of when walking or jogging.

way more streets and confusing trails then what I prefer. good distance though

Not as hard as I wanted it to be, but very pretty, good for dog walking and biking.

It’s a beautiful trail with plenty of trees and shade.

This year resolution is to walk an hour every day for this calendar year. I downloaded the All Trails App and since I drive for www.cheaperthanadui.net, I end up in different places, I can search for different trail spots. I researched this location and seem perfect for an hour walk. There's lots of trees and different paths to take. It's between a neighborhood and its a great walk. Lots of people doing the trail. I was able to only walk half the road but I think it was a nice walk. I highly recommend it if you want to have a quiet time

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Great for running. I enjoyed the shade and the cool breeze. Reasonable amount of traffic. Be careful crossing the roads in between.

Saturday, April 07, 2018

We loved the scenery and the path was great for walking. We took 4 kids ages 6-11 and they ran around and had a great time. The only thing is there’s no bathroom near this trail for parents with kids. Just FYI. The rest was amazing!