Our longest hike of our trip. Not at it's best in summer (August). Slightly tough to find the start of as not well sign posted but turn left at the bridge and pass the Tall Tree then turn left at the junction (I think sign posted Bulls Creek) to start.

This hike was long - took about 2.5 hours to get to the top and the scenary was fairly samey. Thick growth all one colour. many creeks but they were accompanied by wasps, bees, and mosquitos.

We we're hoping for some cabins along the way but there is only two (one standing) at the top of the trail. There is a toilet and camp area too which was great, however the amount of mosquitos meant we couldn't stay to sit and rest.

Instead we took a gamble and decided to create a loop with the Grasshopper trail as this one was less interesting than hoped. We'd probably suggest not doing that as it's similar to this trail but on a fire road.

I could see this being a fun hike in spring or fall when there is colour or lots of vegetation. by the end, I was more interested in if I'd hot 35k steps then on the scenery.

For a long walk I'd suggest the Bulls Creek North and South (which we also did). Almost the same distance but found it to be more interesting and have fun places on the river to stop for lunch and rest.