Jim Green Trail

Jim Green Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Atascadero, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Solid trail for what it is. Small loop with some hills, mighty oak trees to look at with lots of deer. There's a bench halfway through that overlooks the golf course. For 5 stars it needs an epic view at the end but that's not this trail. There are cool goats at the trailhead! I want to pet them so much...

It's not really made for a double stroller. There's 3 long bars that goes across the trail in the beginning so after loading my tribe, I had to unload them, lift the stroller over and load them back up and again when we left. The trail is on the thiner side (walking/bike), it's not busy & it gives you that "mountain lion" feel which I don't like when your the only adult. I don't recommend going alone and if you do, be sure to have protection and be on high guard cause you never know what you may come across. This was my first and last time going with kids.

Nice little in town trail. Decent workout for a short trek.

A bit of a disappointing hike. It starts by a waste water treatment area and the odor was pretty strong. It was a nice view at the top but I think there are better options for hiking close by.

Great little hike with lots of mossy trees.

Great starter hike if you're just starting to get into hiking. My wife and I brought our kids ages 9, 2, and a 2 month old and the both 9 and 2 year old walked it just fine (a little slow with the 2 year old but she did great). Definitely recommend it for all skill levels and a great family adventure, even if it is a bit short.

Great little trail to do with kids or pets. I usually run the loop twice to get a good workout in. Very hot in the summer though.