Jar Trail [PRIVATE PROPERTY/CLOSED]

Jar Trail [PRIVATE PROPERTY/CLOSED] is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Bakersfield, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1965 feet

closed

private property

This trail has been closed by the land owner - it is on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

i just wondering if l can hike here even is a private Property with no prolem

great hike. It's too bad there are people out there who can't respect other people's land.

This Trail gave me the motivation to quit smoking. Lungs almost popped but I made it to the top. Sad it's closed now... did this Trail about 2-3 times a week

They wired up the place now and dont allow people to go, but was one of the funnest trails I've been on. Super steep, like crawling on all fours steep. I loved it

does anybody know if its currently closed? I've lived here my whole life and I just started hiking this year, didn't know there was trails like this near home. It looks beautiful.

went a couple times before closed even went at night one time there was hella stars it was dope

closed!!! ya know!!! certain people like like to leave graffiti and trash!!!

Great video of hike- now closed due to graffiti and trash left by people.
It was really cool !

The best

Such a beautiful trail. Hopefully it gets reopened soon!

Trail closed by land owner

Saturday, July 23, 2016

"This is why we can't have nice things." Sadly, the trail was closed by the land owner... And I can't blame him. People left quite a bit of trash, did graffiti, and would not stay on the trail... This is not the way to enjoy the great outdoors. Pack it in, pack it out and only leave footprints. Simple right...?

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pretty view, great exercise, a little dangerous at times. Not sure if I would take children up here. Sadly it's closed down now. I'm glad I got to experience it before that happened.

Thursday, July 07, 2016

This trail it's closed there is no way to do it

Monday, June 06, 2016

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Very Fun and quiet, definite recommend, and the trail was open

Saturday, March 19, 2016

The land owner closed the trail.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016