Inspiration Point

Inspiration Point is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Santa Barbara, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Such a great hike and a rewarding view. Not to hard
I've seen young kids make it to the top.

love it

This is a long trail. There is a cement road that technically leads to the trail head. In total I did almost 4 miles. Pretty much all uphill and rocky. Extremely hot because your in a canyon with rocks. Definitely bring water, wear big spray and wear a hat. Very worth it, I got a great workout.

I am here for work and by myself- so I wanted a safe, clearly marked. Trafficked trail and it was exactly that! Met a few friendly people along the way too who gave me the helpful hint of always stay to the left!! (There are several splits and you don't want to go to the right).

I got there on Sunday at about 7:30 am and barely found parking as someone was leaving. By 9 when I left people were parked a good half mile down the road.