Indian Truck Trail

Indian Truck Trail is a 22.7 mile out and back trail located near Corona, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and off road driving.

off road driving

Good for stock tires and suspensions!

off road driving

Fun ride with some great views. Melllow with some ruts and rocks. Stock Jeep had no issues. Fun!

off road driving

Nice drive. I drive a full size Superduty and I made it through (mostly) in 2WD. A bit tight in some areas.

Trail was closed. So disappointed since this was my first trail.

off road driving

Great trail with some really nice views once you get up toward the main divide trail to your right.

Easy trail for any stock 4x4 and perfect imo during fall when its gloomy or even raining.

off road driving

Adventure buddy and I went up the backside since Santiago Canyon is closed in his 2000 Tacoma. Found a great spot to watch the meteor shower with a view of Corona. Haven't been up there in awhile. Trail is pretty soft in some spots and seems like it's been awhile since they've done any maintenance. Trail seems pretty washed out but you can still drive pretty much anything up there. Very dry and dusty, more so than usual, but with the drought I guess that's to be expected.

off road driving

Took my 2016 Tacoma out today. Didn't see any other vehicles on the trail on a Monday. Decided to go and look for a good view and have lunch. My truck did great. It's a narrow path, I was just worried about another vehicle on the trail.

off road driving

We had a blast. Only our second time out in our new jeep so it was perfect for getting our tires dirty. We missed the turn for Main Divide and ended up Hoursethief trail. That was bit rocky but still nothing we could handle. Recommend for novice to intermediate. Only saw two other vehicles and one hiker so it was a great time to go (early Sunday morning).

off road driving

I little rough for a dirt bike, but it would have been perfect for a four wheeler. I stopped about two thirds of the way up and hiked the rest.

I saw some crazy man near the top in an F-150.

Nice day to hike. Was a bit cool and windy. Only went 6miles up. Great views.

Very enjoyable hike. Great views and a nice wide path. Didn't go the whole way, the dog got tired. Looking forward to completing it next time.

Great views. Really enjoyed the hike.