HWY 138 V.O.E. Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Arrowhead, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.0 miles Elevation Gain: 590 feet Route Type: Loop

This trailhead is right across from the entrance to Camp Seely (road to Heart Rock Trailhead).

Nice trail. It was rough for me because it’s up hill the entire way. Total workout though! Beautiful views.

4.5 stars. It was so buggy we ended up turning back. Lovely walk through a cedar nursery. A bit steep, but easy enough terrain.

Sat May 18 2019

This trail is good for bikes for people who are beginners decent amount of speed and some man made jumps pretty awesome

Fri Sep 28 2018

I live near by and use this trail as a training hike very often. Park in the large turn out just south of the entrance to Camp Seely. the trial is in the North east corner of the meadow. there are many trails that the bike riders use in the meadow and can be a little confusing to find the trail that goes up. A very efficient trail almost steep al the way . It is not a loop.

Sat Jun 23 2018

Really great hike! It's all up hill, yes the whole way up. But it is totally worth it! Saw a couple of deer also. I'll probably go again in a week or so...

Sun Apr 29 2018

Hi my names Jonathan and I’m a great hiker. I thought this hike was awesome, a lot of nice views which was lucky coz it was a pretty tough hike for me so that was rewarding. My feet hurt after the first 20min, I think I even got a blister a few days after and my toes were really cold the whole time even though it was spring. But since I’m a great hiker I pushed through the whole 2 or so miles so my girlfriend would be impressed, she’s really fast she probably finished the hike an hour before I did.

Mon Dec 11 2017

This trail-head is right across from the entrance to Camp Seely (road to Heart Rock Trail-head). I have driven by it for years and finally decided to check it out with my two dogs (Rosey and Jenny). Cool little hike, looks like it was made for a mountain bike path.

Thu May 09 2019