HWY 138 V.O.E. Trail

HWY 138 V.O.E. Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Arrowhead, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trailhead is right across from the entrance to Camp Seely (road to Heart Rock Trailhead).

Really great hike! It's all up hill, yes the whole way up. But it is totally worth it! Saw a couple of deer also. I'll probably go again in a week or so...

Hi my names Jonathan and I’m a great hiker. I thought this hike was awesome, a lot of nice views which was lucky coz it was a pretty tough hike for me so that was rewarding. My feet hurt after the first 20min, I think I even got a blister a few days after and my toes were really cold the whole time even though it was spring. But since I’m a great hiker I pushed through the whole 2 or so miles so my girlfriend would be impressed, she’s really fast she probably finished the hike an hour before I did.

This trail-head is right across from the entrance to Camp Seely (road to Heart Rock Trail-head). I have driven by it for years and finally decided to check it out with my two dogs (Rosey and Jenny). Cool little hike, looks like it was made for a mountain bike path.