Hulda Crooks Jedi Trail

Hulda Crooks Jedi Trail is a 6.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Loma Linda, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

bridge out

A trail between Scott Canyon Trail and Jedi Ridge.

Great trail it’s probably better for mountain bikers I hiked it solo last Friday and didn’t see a single hiker the whole time once I passed the main entry saw about 6 mountain bikers and thats it. It defiantly gets hot take lots of water and download the map because it you can easily get lost on this trail and end up in Moreno Valley if you are solo because there are very few people to ask and cell coverage is spotty at best.

I hiked solo but honestly it got a little sketchy especially in the canyons it is not marked very well and for me it was confusing in the canyons with no cell service I hiked up canyon and when I got out I looked back and there was a posted keep our sign! If you hike solo I would definitely be prepared for anything that might come your way!

Overall it was a really good hike!

Great hike! Loved the little critters that would walk with us on the path. LOADS OF BEAR POOP (Or so we think) I do not think that owners are neglecting their dog’s poop, that’s another animal. But there were no signs of a big animal coming our way! very safe hike :)

Great inclines with fantastic views during the first mile and a half. Closer to seven miles if you go all the way out and come back in. Motorbikes present, so keep your eyes and ears out for those. Pleasantly surprised all around.

went up hulda crook with the intention if doing jedi trail, it's safe to say we were so close to it but ended up missing it and did a different trail instead. many trails connect and it's easy to get on another trail that's probably not in your plan. lovely nonetheless. note that's there are many cyclist and motorist that use the same trails so might keep an eye on that.

This hike made it another beautiful day to be outside! I enjoyed this hike as we walked out to reach the saddle...seeing hawks, a coyote, rabbits, and plenty of crows. We took in the views up at the top, which I believe are of Reche Canyon, before going back into the canyon to walk back to the loop part of the trail. The return half of the loop took us out along the northern edge of the foothills where Mt. Baldy, Mt. San Gorgonio, and Mt. San Jacinto were all visible and gorgeous. My phone put this hike at 8.7 miles, but we walked around some other trails a bit too...probably it was closer to 7.9 or 8 miles in total.
Use your app to track yourself, it’s pretty easy to select a trail that will take you somewhere else. Watch out for bikes and motorcycles...the riders are friendly but some corners are blind.
I will be returning...it’s a nice hike for exercise!

Nice trail took me 2.5 Hours. Good for a good exercise. Not too many wild animal's only seen lizards and one small snake

Good local trail to get a quick hike in. There are plenty of offshoot trails to make it more challenging.

Nice mountain views all around.

Great area, nice people, a few coyotes.. enjoy the trail at a leisurely pace and/or increase the intensity and trek a steep, less trodden, path.

Theres a dog park(big/small) by the entrance btw. If you and your furry friend(s) are feelin friendly, id definitely recommendi.

great hike raining the whole time me and dog had great time

Very nice hike, make sure you look at the map before you start to get a idea of where you want to walk, only bad thing I wish people would pick up there dogs poop, they even give you bags and there’s poop on each trail you take

Easy trails nice hills for a good workout. Watch out for the transients that live in the canyon areas...not the safest place to hike alone.

A great hike! I would definitely do it again, we looped at the end of the trail and did the West Ridge trail as well.

My only beef with this trail was that it was poorly marked, I would say that if you are planning on hiking here to keep your app on or download the map for this trail. There are a lot of loops and switchbacks that could put you on the opposite side of the park if you don't have a good sense of direction.

Also, if you are doing any of the ridge trails, wear proper shoes. They are slippery slopes! Pun intended. ✌

Nice

Easy to medium. Missing markings but overall great place

Great trails overall , could definitely use a lot of maintenance. There's a ton of sand build up in many corners and throughout the main trails, but it's still a fun ride especially the area with all the jumps and drops !

When you don't want to go far and just want to go for a quick hike, it does the trick. Plus, just down the road.

Friday, April 07, 2017

great trails... took the kids they had fun.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Because of the large amount of rain this year, the trail is super green. The vistas are beautiful. There are easy and moderate segments to this trail and a lot of other people enjoying it. There are also lots of places to join and leave the trail so it is good for long and short hikes. I will definitely do this one again.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Great work out today 5.1 miles

Saturday, March 04, 2017

great work out!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Beautiful views, pretty wildflowers. Nice hike.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Map was confusing. For instance, Scott ridge does not meet coal mine trail on the map, yet there was a junction. I just winged it and enjoyed the scenery. Perfect for cloudy days. Very green this time, February. I imagine late spring-fall would be incredibly hot. The electrical lines made me a little nervous, buzzing loudly as I walked underneath. Trails are on top of gas lines as well. Lots of cyclists, people digging new ramps and trails for their bikes, and motorcyclists as well. A lot of routes that can be taken range from easy (flat) to more difficult (steep), just wish the map was a little more clear about where I was going and how much incline there would be.

Friday, February 03, 2017

Really washed out from the past rain

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Tons of trails range from easy too difficult with beautiful views!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Nice walk

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Beautiful hills and green scenery

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Awesome walk

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall or winter trail don't bother in the summer

Wednesday, October 05, 2016