Hollister Hills SVRA

Hollister Hills SVRA is a 5.9 mile out and back trail located near Hollister, California. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for off road driving. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Best SVRA to off-road 4x4, dirt bike, ATV, hike, mountain bike, or ride horses!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Monday, December 14, 2015

Perfect and pro trail

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

AMAZING PLACE!!! absolutely loved my day trip there. drove the samurai 3 hours up there, wheeled hard all day and drove 3 hours back. it truly has something for everyone. we played around in the obstacle course, jungle trail, bonanza trail, mccray, and crack line trail. i included a video from my youtube channel

Friday, March 13, 2015

Ride our quads there a nice place to ride up on mountain, be careful some people like to change the green diamonds for black or vise vs. custom mufflers will get you sighted.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HOT HOT HOT! It is very sunny out there. Bring sun block! We drove around on a few of the blue "more difficult" trails. Our friend was not very comfortable on the inclines and nearly drove his truck off the side of a hill, but all was fine in the end. At the end of the day we drove up to Hector Heights, which has an amazing view. There was only one other truck up there. We sat in the shade of our vehicles and had a late lunch. We were all worn out at the end of the day. I would definitely go back.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Used to trail run along the trails in the nature area way in the back of the park. Beautiful area. I stopped hiking/running here when I came face to face with a full size mountain lion out there. I'll be back, but scared the crap out of me.