Hogback Loop Trail

Hogback Loop Trail is a 9.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Angeles, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

My friend and I did the whole loop trail. The beginning of this hike was nice, we followed this map and the last 30mins of our hike was insane. Part of the trail loop was the tunnel where all the cars passes by. It's petty dangerous. We were in the rough edges of the mountain and very steep. I wouldn't advise anyone to do the whole loop. If u do, be prepare for the challenge. It took us about 4 1/2 hours. It's supposed to be a 9.5miles but I feel like we did more than that.

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Breathtaking views all around the greater LA/SFV/Glendale areas all the way to the beach. Haven't seen any better views of the city at any of my hikes and I hike often.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Favorite! I do it often! Excellent Views! Bring Water / No Shade ..

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

It was really nice and peaceful, there are many people that take this hike, it is a pretty easy hike all levels will enjoy. Beautiful views

Thursday, November 05, 2015