Hidden Falls Trail

Hidden Falls Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Auburn, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

love the hike some place hard to get pass with kids in a wagon but ok if u stay on the main part

A fairly easy family-friendly hike. I didn't like how busy it was - it felt more like a busy sidewalk than a trail...

Nice.. kid friendly... beautiful falls
Worth 3.2 miles walk

They should really change the name because these falls aren't very hidden. Hike is labeled moderate, but should be marked easy. Super busy too.

The trail was really nice. A lot of people and not enough parking.

Highly suggest early arrival. I arrived this morning at 7:50 am and the first parking lot was almost full. I left the park at noon and both lots we're full. Beautiful trails....well worth the early arrival!

Horrible! Been 4 times at different times of the day different seasons and have yet to gain access. Ridiculous!!! I will never waste my time again trying to get into this trail. Very upsetting to waste time and gas driving there.

My intentions were to complete the 3 miles hike to the falls. I failed to read the map correctly and 13 miles later I made it back to the car dying. Haha The falls are gorgeous though and the different loops were beautiful. some areas on the egret and South loops are damaged from storms but someone was kind enough to leave wood to walk on. beautiful place I just need to read maps better! lots of nature.

This was a beautiful day hike that offers a lot of scenery.