Hidden Falls Trail

Hidden Falls Trail is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Auburn, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Very well kept paths, clean porta-potties and well marked trails. You have to have a parking permit on the weekends(easily obtained on the website).

really fun trail to explore. I went on a Wednesday and there was barely anyone out there.

The downside is the batherooms are closed and there is no access to drinking water because the water is shutoff. There is however portapotties and the beginning of the trail.

This park is honey combed with trails, not just the one shown. Today I followed several different trais and parts of trails to create a 5 mile loop. Started on Poppy Trail, crossed the bridge at the bottom of the ravine, then took the Blue Oak Loop, Seven Pools Vista Trail. Seven Pools Loop, Canyon View Trail, and Hidden Falls Access Trail, which brought me back to Poppy Trail for the return to the trailhrad. Nice mix of up, down, and level ground.

It was a beautiful trail. Kind of expected more for the water fall. I might have hyped it up too much in my head. I took my dog and had a great time.

Truly, beautiful! Got there early to beat the heat and the crowds!

Enjoyed hiking here. A couple of different paths, one to some pools and one to a huge pool and bigger falls. From what I remember, it's not too long and there is enough room to hang at the pools and take a dip. Not much shade though and on a hot day it's HOT

we hike this all the time we prefer to take the left side of the river so we can avoid the high traffic since everyone has found this lovely hiking area! Stay to the right if you want the falls but you can take all different loops we have each one has it's own nice qualities

Very nice trail. Nice views of the water, a couple of other small water falls. Auburn Regional Park district has just initiated a requirement that you have to pre-register for a parking spot. So make sure that you do that before you go.