Hellman Trails

Hellman Trails is a 4.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Whittier, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice heavily traveled hike. The uphill is very challenging. The problem is not with the hike the problem was with the city of Whittier wear myself and friends I hiked with all received parking tickets. There is no where to park only a small parking lot that is full. Where are you supposed to park to hike at this place? It was a very expensive hike I doubt if I will be back city of Whittier is taking advantage of people

Great Hike. It was my first hike in a long time, so it was challenging. View up at the water tower is spectacular. My hike down was serene as I took the trail that hugs the northwest side of the hill. Definitely be back again.

Moderate my a$$... Legs burning so totally worth it!!

This is a great trail to work on inclines!

Nice trail that will get your heart rate pumping. Great views in all directions. Gate to trail opens at 9 am.

It is a beautiful hike! I try to go a few times a week.

It is one of the most beautiful places for a good hike ! And safe !!