Heart Rock Trail

Heart Rock Trail is a 1.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cedarpines Park, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is an easy trail near Crestline, CA. You park in Camp Seeley in a small dirt parking lot. This trail is short and along a creek with some small water falls and 10 - 15 foot water fall near Heart Rock. Some of the small water falls could be used as natural water slides.

This was a well marked trail with a running creek ending at Heart Rock falls.

This was a beautiful hike and I loved every second of it! From the moment I started my hike I knew I was going to love it! This was nothing short of amazing and very great being out in the woods.

This was the first time I had gone to this place and I'll tell you that going to the streams and relaxing was so peaceful. We then got to the heart rock and it was a crazy site to see such a perfectly shaped heart made by Mother Nature.

This is definitely a must do hike and I'll definitely be coming back very, very soon! Oh.. did I mention that I found my hiking stick here also; it was waiting for me in the stream so we became one once I picked it up.

Easy trail doesn't take very long. Heart rock is before the end of the trail that stops at a waterfall. Stay right during the last part and find a rock with a yellow heart with an arrow pointing to were you leave the path. Have fun!

Beautiful! Take time to look around you!

Very nice hike for all skill levels. The water in the creek and waterfall was flowing nicely (thanks to all that rain we've had) Trail is easy to follow just up until the end, as there's no sign telling you where the heart rock is, just faded graffiti hearts. On the trail to the right is a big fallen tree, if you follow that around to the right slightly you'll see rocks (people will be on/ around them) if you go over to them and look down you'll see the heart shape in the rock next to a big round shape. If you go to the waterfall, you've gone too far and won't be able to see the heart from down there. It seems like it would be a great spot on a hot summer day.

My daughter and I hiked to see heart rock so gorgeous beside waterfalls

Great exercise and beautiful scenery! We stopped at the creek on the way back and dipped our feet in.