Hazard Peak Trail

Hazard Peak Trail is a 11.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Osos, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until December.

Montana De Oro State Park Campground is located near Los Osos, California. There are many trails that are primarily used for hiking, horse back riding and mountain biking

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Friday, October 30, 2015

Beautiful

Monday, October 19, 2015

The most breath taking hike I've done.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sunday, August 30, 2015

This path is beautiful, however I wasn't prepared for this trail. Starting off on a low grade then inclines quickly. Several times I had to dismount my bike and hike it up. I was able to get to one of the summits then made my way back. The descend was quick, which was nice. Tip: make sure your brakes are in proper order and make some noise when going around corners and as always sunblock is a must! Overall I'll be doing this path again.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Amazing hike with a beautiful view

Friday, June 12, 2015

Monday, February 16, 2015

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Went for a run here in my early 20's. It was one of the most exhilarating outdoor activities I have ever had. The weather was perfect and the views limitless.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Easy and beautiful. Bring your camera; you'll be stopping frequently for photos!!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

the whole scenery is so nice around Montana see oro super cool trails all around and nothing to advanced but still a good hiking spot!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I love, love, love Montana de Oro!!!