Harvey Bear Trail

Harvey Bear Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Martin, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy hike with many different trail options. We went up the hill which was a bit strenuous for all of about
10 minutes (It was Hot). We looped around in about 1 hour, but there were still other trails to explore. Will definitely go back.

The scenery was beautiful! However being from the very flat Midwest this hike was definitely more of a moderate for me. Also there was very little shade which made it very hot. Definitely bring water. It was a bit tough on the dogs too. Loved the smell of garlic while we were hiking! I would definitely do it again, but preferably in cooler weather.

We started around 11 am and it was HOT. Was a fun hike but hard for the kids (8 & 10) who are not used to linger hikes with hills. Took us a while because we stopped a lot, but we did it and they were so proud of themselves after!

Great hike, a lot of good trails, a bit of cow

I loved the uphill climb... gave me a good leg workout!! Overall the trail was easy to follow.