Guadalasco Trail

Guadalasco Trail is a 12.4 mile loop trail located near Malibu, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as difficult offers a number of activity options.

nice view up top. moderate to hard incline. doable if u are n shape

I hiked this in the late summer and it was a fairly boring day hike. I think this trail is more suited for a mountain biking. That said, I will give a second chance this spring when the wildflowers come to life. But for now, I will say it is a very average hike for the Santa Monicas.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Nice and tough! Excellent views.

Monday, September 05, 2016

nice. trail

Friday, July 27, 2012

This was an amazing trail at Point Magu State Park. I rode up the mountain right away (about 1300 feet) and had some gorgeous sights along the way. It was gorgeous because the clouds had enveloped the top of the mountain. I rode to the guadalasco. (Most people climbed the mountain through the guadalasco, but it's much more fun to go down the mountain through it.) It is definitely a difficult trail in terms of the rocky road and continuous switchbacks - both of which make the ride more exhilarating. The single-track is not good when it's busy because you have to lose a lot of speed for all the bikers climbing the mountain. My suggestion: go early (at least 7:30am) to enjoy it fully. This was my second mountain bike ride and it really had me love the sport! Enjoy.

recorded Track - Jun 03, 01:52 PM