EveryTrail is now a part of AllTrails! Please click here to read more.

Graffiti Falls [PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Graffiti Falls [PRIVATE PROPERTY] is a 0.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Corona, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 0.9 miles Elevation Gain: 157 feet Route Type: Out & Back

private property

It's a little hard to locate the entrance but once you see the huge sign, its going to be to the left of it. It goes up and along side the cement drainage. Once you're on your way, the trail is not too hard to follow. You'll eventually want to keep right and straight forward to get to the graffiti rock formations and the waterfall.

Directions don't lead you to a trail. Couldn't find a way in. Did see it from the top of the hill at a distance. Which is as close as we got to see it; was from the street it dropped us of at. Very dissapointed.

Found that there are multiple ways to Graffiti Falls but the easiest and fastest in my opinion especially with children was to park on a street called skyridge, there's actually a staircase that will take you down into a forest after you followed the staircase down into the forest and through the trail, it will come out to just the tip top of the graffiti Falls and once you walk down a little ways there you can see the waterfall and all its beauty... depending on the season of course. Hope this helps.

Very easy hike, did not see waterfalls, nor where they could have been. pictures gave this hike more credit than it should have had.

Just went down there today the path there is a bit harder now but still ok. A lot of brush and a rattle snake made a pass on the trail had to step back for a bit until it went on its way. It’s hard to see but there could be more best be careful.

private property

I decided to do this trail as it was considered EASY. THIS IS NOT THE CASE AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HIKE TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT SEMI EXPERIENCED. I took my two dogs and they were champs but I would not suggest taking dogs. You have to be very careful as to where you step because there are lots of holes and cracks and Crevices. I took a tumble because of this. I really see this trail as being a huge liability. If you are not careful you could fall a lot farther than I did. It is so dangerous I didn’t even make it to the waterfall I made the safety call to turn back.

Not Kid friendly or easy !

This hike was not easy . Very sketchy at alot of diffrent parts . it's not kid friendly and is full of trash and walking up to the trail drug paraphernalia.

This was a very easy hike. The colorful graffiti along the trail was enjoyable/ artistic. My son and I started the trail ( which was very easy to find by the pics in this app and the gps), around 4:30 pm; as the sun was setting.. speculating that homeless live on the other side of the running water( which the trail does not take you too( off trail). But no one bothered us. We enjoyed it ( but not alarming my 13 yr old, I was consistently looking over my shoulder and aware of our surroundings.. great hike trail to start a kid off though. Everything on the trail that had colors intrigued us both.

Easy and short hike but very beautiful. But it can be better if the people could be able to pick their own trash instead of leaving it there!!!!

This was a really cool gem hidden in a residential area. Super colorful and interesting. There is a lot of trash and broken glass, though.

Super fun! Great first hike or easy get out of the house! Take a trash bag and collect some trash on your way back!

Go here all the time. Very peaceful. Relaxing and a great place to look at art or make some on your own.

So I’m not sure if I went the wrong way it was definitely a beautiful sight to see with my pitbull. But when I looked across where all the graffiti was it seem like that was the flat walking trail. well, all I ended up doing was climbing up steep hills until I got down to the bottom of this long staircase with my dog. We took the staircase all the way up to the street and walk down the neighborhood which was really beautiful as well but I think I went the wrong way per usual. I think this hike would be great to go on for a date because of all the graffiti it was pretty awesome. I was however quite afraid of my dog or I falling. So I personally wouldn’t do it again alone. This app should seriously consider adding "walking around aimlessly and being lost" to the activity section.

Too short of a hike, but not short of graffiti Our kids loved all the colors

it was pretty nice until the very end. The trail got very narrow and sketchy towards the end.

8/4/18 - Came here with my boyfriend and 6month old pup. It was hard to find the entrance but we lucked out by seeing another couple Park and climb up. If you see the Lake Hills sign that’s where you begin your hike. I’ve lived in Corona for 14 years and the first time hiking here so it was beautiful! Didn’t know Corona had hidden treasures. This hike was not so long and easy to follow with the colorful graffiti guiding you.

It was a good easy hike, it is definitely kid friendly, had a good time.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Nice short easy hike but very dirty! Please when hiking this path bring a trash bag to help clean up. People please don’t leave your trash.

Friday, June 22, 2018

From the app's directions could not find trail head.

Friday, June 15, 2018

I’ve been to numerous of trails and this one was just ok. Definitely not kid friendly. My son kept sliding. If you want to avoid hiking, you may keep driving to top of the hill and go through the gate to go down the stairs instead.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

very colorful!!!!

Thursday, June 07, 2018

Short hike..no shortage of grafffitt...actually colorful.

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

It’s gated up

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Easy trail. Graffiti is fun and it guides you for most of the trail. We went in mid-May when the temp was only 74 but I could see this getting hot.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hard hike due to the rocks. Take a walking stick. I did have a bad slip over some rocks and gravel. I did find the water fall.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Total surprise water fall right in the residential area of Corona, CA. Short hike with about 200-ft elevation gain. Bring a trash bags to help take down discarded cans of spray paints.

Saturday, May 05, 2018

Went to go hiking today and there was a brand new fence around opening to trail. Does anyone know of a different way to get to the trail?

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A nice short hike with a twist. Graffiti usually takes away from the natural scenery but in his home the graffiti makes it unique.

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Nice short hike!

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

It was nice walk had a split on the trail that you should take the left going down the one going up dies out and you will have to come back down other wise you will have great time kids and dog friendly few river passings and a bit of edge rock climbing but nothing heavy By the way if you drive all around the road it will take you to a stair case with fence that is also a entrance to the back side of trail I did a YouTube video on this trail copy and paste Enjoy for reference and want to get a quick glance of trail thanks again see you in the trails !! https://youtu.be/120LoprTdNk