Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach Trail

Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach Trail is a 6.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near San Francisco, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

34 minutes ago

Great view of Golden Gate Bridge

Great bike ride!

Ive never been here

Nice walk and of course great views from the GGB of Alcatraz and the Bay. We pushed on to Saulsalito and caught the Ferry back.

Not much of a hike at all but all that running around on the beach will surely tucker you out! Dog friendly, friendly people, incredible views of the Golden Gate bridge. We even saw a school of dolphins swimming by!

Not really a 'hike' per se but should be on your list if you live in or near the Bay Area. I've gotten lucky sometimes and had fewer tourists on the bridge but also been so crowded I could barely manoeuvre through the selfie-taking hoard.

But press on: the crowd thins before the halfway point and it's an absolute dream walk looking out at the Pacific and back at the Bay.

FIVE stars for the history and views from the bridge. I was born nearby at Letterman Army hospital. I did this along with Angel Island one day a few years back with a friend and it was one of my favorite days in life. I also love to be at the helm of my boat on the way out under the Golden Gate Bridge. EPIC

Ive biked this and done the route 4x in a year. Its worth it.