Glendora Mountain Way Trail

Glendora Mountain Way Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Glendora, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I loved this hike! It's mostly uphill but not super challenging. There's not much shade so don't forget sunscreen. We hiked up to the cross but we weren't able to make it to the A. I will definitely be returning!

Sunny with great views of the valley and asuza canyon. You can get to the same cross that was accessible from the gracia trail via this trail.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Very nice and peaceful trail. Not very crowded and also if your into seeing wildlife I feel like this is a good trail to do so since it's not heavily trafficked. I've already seen bear tracks and also since it's the angeles forest people hunt here when it's season.

Monday, February 06, 2017

This trail is easy and has plenty of great views. It's perfect for a late afternoon hike.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Great hike! Beautiful views and perfect if you're looking for a hike that you can run or jog. Not crowded at all.

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

We loved it weather was amazing

Monday, January 02, 2017

Great for running!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Great views and nice workout.

Friday, December 04, 2015

It was a good hike. I kept going until I hit Garcia trail and made it to the cross. It was about 3.8 miles one way.

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

I hiked this road a couple of time but it has been closed since Colby Fire.