Glendale Peak Trail

Glendale Peak Trail is a 3.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Los Angeles, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Northeast side of Commonwealth Canyon Drive. Golf course will be to the west. Dirt trailhead is just north of Vista del Valle Drive. To get to the lookout, take a right onto the dirt trail.

Another great day of hiking.
I didn't do the full loop for this hike I started from the trail head near the Griffith Observatory. From there you will cross a small bridge and you'll come to a few trail options. I took the shortest route to top which is pretty much a straight but a steeper climb to the top. There is a number of options on this trail so don't feel like you need to take the way it took. Wish I could load my trail but I left my phone in the car on this one.

Couple tips

1) Get there early. Parking can be tough later during the day and you'll have to pay by the hour. We got there at about 845am and it was already packed
2) Start early in the morning cause there is absolutely no shade on this trail.
3) Bring lots of water if you are going on a warm to hot day.