Giant Forest Loop Trail

Giant Forest Loop Trail is a 7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sequoia National Park, California that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from May until October.

Easy and adds valuable info to your appreciation of the amazing Sequoia trees!!!

Just did this whole loop this morning. Thanks to whoever put this one together. It's a stunning walk. The best part is the outer part once you get on the dirt trails and out through the meadows. 5 stars all the way.

Beautiful walk

I went there 2 years ago during spring break. Very beautiful!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

The trees an meadows are beautiful.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Friday, June 05, 2015

Beautiful scenery, the giant sequoias are majestic and many trails to connect to create a longer hike if needed.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thursday, August 22, 2013

An amazing hike, just keep an eye open for the wildlife. Along the way I diverted onto the Bear Bathtub trail head about .4 miles in I came across a bear cub. After standing in awe of it all, I snapped back into reality and realized that the mother bear was some where around the area I was in. I quickly turned around and continued on my hike.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Really fun and beautiful hike. Not too challenging but an enjoyable workout.