Fullerton Loop Trail is a 11.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Fullerton, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 11.1 miles Elevation Gain: 898 feet Route Type: Loop

rails trails

Unique mix of 85% dirt single and double track trail with 15% sidewalk/asphalt riding. The trail is a patchwork of old equestrian paths that run along property lines and an old railroad bed corridor. All along the trail there are "side trails" and "extra credit" sections for the more advanced of us that offer some nice variety to an otherwise tame mountain bike ride. Almost like a video game, there are features hidden all along it's length that beg for exploration.

always fun

Bought a mtb and wanted to test it out this trail was perfect for that, nothing crazy. Dirt road a turn off or two too some different trail options.

It is a must come back to due to the options you have as you ride out the trail it is an absolute lovely work out for any level of rider and after the first time you go around you don’t even need a map it’s that easy, the thrill seeker will go for the extra credits every time however so bring your helmet and fly away through the many jumps you will encounter have fun and most of all have fun ! Oh yeah don’t get your ass kicked by the ascending you’ll encounter your self having to do just drop gears, put your head down and ride uphill slow. Maybe to remember the route it’s easy but nothing steep is ever easy so saddle up right for the ride ! H2O very welcomed

I didn't realize that it was a mix of trail and road. The path took you through some residential neighborhoods and main roads. There was a lot of stop-and-go because of having to wait for the crosswalk light. It's good if you want to get some mileage in, but I prefer to run strictly trails.

it's nearby And I love it's tranquility

2nd half loop

A good training route for the Camino de Santiago in Spain. We loop at least once a week. Good hills and length. Only bad thing is there’s one one restroom on the trail at Lake Laguna. Also bikes come up fast so listen for the bikers that say nothing as they fly by!

great for training Spartan race

Perfect day , there’s a couple of good inclines, long , lots of shade , lots of wild flowers , at times easy to miss but not with this app. We could not cross a tunnel we were supposed to go under because it was full of water and we didn’t have our waterproof hiking boots so we just hit the 11mile mark and Lyft back lol we lost the trail after that tunnel. Great workout , lots of people , bring water and come early if you’re brining your pooch.

Good hike with the kids. We did the whole thing in 4 hours and started at the Courthouse parking lot. I would recommend downloading a map, if you plan on doing it all. We had to stop and ask directions at a few spots, but got plenty of help from walkers on the trail.

Good walk/run not hiking

Fullerton Loop Trail w/s

I have gone in this trail several times. It’s a great workout and beautiful views!Easy to access the trails. Friendly people. Some of the bikers can be a little crazy at times but it’s well worth it!

This year resolution is to walk an hour every day for this calendar year. I downloaded the All Trails App and since I drive for www.cheaperthanadui.net, I end up in different places, I can search for different trail spots. I researched this location and seem perfect for an hour walk. There's lots of trees and different paths to take. It's between a neighborhood and its a great walk. Lots of people doing the trail. I was able to only walk half the road but I think it was a nice walk. I highly recommend it if you want to have a quiet time.

Great trail for the family

I love this trail, biking or walking my dog.

Fun trail but you definitely need the map to not get lost. I found a short cut to the trail on this app..will be coming more often and updating the review. Contact me for bike rides if interested

I did it with 7 coworkers and 5 dogs and enjoyed it.

I liked it a lot.

Busy but pretty hike

Not sure where the hike is or why it is rated as moderate with less than 1000 feet of elevation (I didn't see the latter until now). I didn't see any mountains. Just flat dirt trails. Perhaps I didn't go far enough but I got bored. Good for biking, walking, running. Not good if you're looking for a real hike. The trails are wide and there is plenty of people. I didn't get to hike so I ran.

Easy flat hike on dirt road surrounded by tall trees and lots of shades at the beginning of the hike.

Sunday, October 07, 2018

beautiful place to have a good time with family and friends while you walk