French Trail and Stream Trail Loop via Skyline Blvd

French Trail and Stream Trail Loop via Skyline Blvd is a 7.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Canyon, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Park at the Skyline Gate Staging Area at Pine Hills Dr.

Great hike, beautiful Redwood forest

Redwood Regional is a beautiful local hike with plenty of shade and clearly marked trail signs. I love that you can bring your dog, and everyone on the trail is so friendly. Also, keep your eyes peeled for ladybug crossings! I've never seen so many ladybugs clustered in one spot before.

Nice hike with gentle ascents and descents through gorgeous redwood groves. I posted plenty of photos along my recording of this hike. We did the reverse trek beginning at Redwood Gate, so that we ascended at the beginning through Orchard and French trails, flat along West Ridge trail to Skyline staging area, then gently descended along Stream Trail back to the Canyon Meadow Parking Area. Lots of shade - I needed neither sunscreen nor bug spray (and I usually do). Redwood Regional Park has several well marked trails, so we will certainly be back!