Learn more

Four Corners Loop Trail is a 5.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Chino Hills, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Length 5.4 mi Elevation gain 807 ft Route type Loop

No dogs

Waypoints (0)
Facilities
Contact

Parking is available at the camp sites and a few picnic areas scattered along the Bane Canyon Rd. It costs $5 to park Fri-Mon Bathrooms are clean and there are a few porta-pottys through out. Restrooms at the Historic Cattle Chute and barn. Another one is at the Rolling M Ranch campground area. This info is for the Park Entrance side.

(951) 780-6222

Photos (177)
Recordings (53)
Completed (409)
Jon Konopack
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarAugust 6, 2020
View Jon's Recording
Jon Van Lew
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarAugust 2, 2020
Mountain biking

We parked at the rolling M campground and headed back up the road 20 yds or so to South Ridge trail. None of us were feeling in good shape and it was a pretty grueling nonstop uphill on fire road style trail for the 2.5 miles to Four Corners. We met a couple there that suggested we go back in Raptor Ridge and it was super fun single track. Raptor Ridge went all the way back to the campground. Ended up being a really fun afternoon.

View Jon's Recording
Francesco Onorato
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJuly 22, 2020
Mountain bikingOver grown

great trail a little over grown but I dont care. great flow path for mountain bikes. I did fall once so be careful on downhill

Erick Caldera

awesome trails

View Erick's Recording
Ke Wang
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarJuly 5, 2020
HikingNo shade
View Ke's Recording
Claire Elizabeth
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarFebruary 18, 2020
HikingNo shade

This trail has nice views of the hills. We even got to see some wildflowers that started to bloom along the trail. It would be good to take the trail in a couple weeks when more flowers are in bloom.

View Claire's Recording
M Liu
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarApril 14, 2019
HikingNo shadeOver grown

Overgrown overgrown & overgrown It’s hard to sees the trail watch your steps

David Veyna
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarOctober 1, 2017

Great trail. Very dry though. We went into the canyon. Would do it again.

Hilary Peplowski
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarJuly 20, 2017

this trail requires entrance to Chino Hills state park ($5 fee) and in about 4 miles. We parked at the campground by the barn and took the Aliso upper trail. This trail started out nice, but became very narrow and overgrown. There is zero shade after you cross the stream. Definitely would take the Lower Aliso trail and Raptor trails in the future.

Priscilla Keith
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarMarch 24, 2017
Hiking

Hills for All Trail is closed and has been for a long time. Please respect the park and do some research before you hike an area for the first time. A lot of damage was done to the park by people looking for Poppies! They should never have been there. CHSP is a beautiful place to hike, bike, bird watch... but, please, please take care of our wilderness areas.

@rafiky _resiii
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarMarch 6, 2017

Great views, well maintained trails A+++... recommended.

Mary Curran
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJanuary 8, 2017
Hiking

Very pretty place and easy to get too! Very green because it rained recently and you get a view of everything!

Ryan Williams
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarNovember 13, 2016

great hike

Sarah E
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarAugust 10, 2016
Road biking

I'm a resident, I can bike and hike directly into the State Park from my home, either via roadway to the main entrance or brush hike through Soquel Canyon. First off, the Hills for Everyone Trail is not the 7.1 mile loop that is being shown here, it is far less, maybe 1.5 miles, and it is an easy hike. This map is showing the Hills for Everyone Trail where it intersects at Four Corners, where Raptor Ridge, Telegraph Canyon, Bovinian Delight, and South Ridge trails all meet. Look at the map, and you will see that Bovinian Delight is listed down to where it meets South Ridge Trail, neither of these are Hills for Everyone. This map also has mistakenly named Telegraph Canyon as Bane Canyon. No, it's not Bane Canyon, it's Telegraph. You enter the park on Bane Canyon, which is paved. Hills for Everyone is a small trail that parallels Telegraph Canyon trail, and actually isn't even shown on this map. The northern most section being shown as Hills for Everyone is actually Raptor Ridge and Faultline Trails. This map is really so badly in error, I wish I could correct it somehow. With that being said, all trails mentioned above are fantastic for being lightly traveled and getting away from the crowds. We have met very few others on the trails when we have traveled into the park. We ride our bikes, and some of the inclines are stout. A good workout walking or biking, you are well rewarded by the amount of isolation and freedom. Bring plenty of water, it can get very hot and dry in our So Cal summers. There is potable water at the main picnic area at the end of Bane Canyon, which is the paved road that you enter the park on, and there is potable water at an overlook of Lower Aliso Canyon, which is near the end of Bane Canyon. Potable water also at the campground near Rolling M Ranch and the entrance station with the restrooms. Do yourself a favor and pick up a map at the ranger's entrance kiosk or at Four Corners. The trails are listed accurately there. Oh, BTW, this is not a dog park, contrary to what some may say or hope. Dogs are allowed only on Bane Canyon Road and in Rolling M Ranch and the campgrounds, on a leash at all times. They are NOT allowed in the Discovery Center building, in the backcountry or on the trails. You can and will get a ticket of sighted by a ranger.

Jeannine C.
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarAugust 2, 2016
Mountain biking

the first 1.8 mile climb is harsh, but after that is great. Raptor Ridge is the funnest trail I've been on. It's even got shade

Katia D
Yellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarJuly 3, 2016
Paddle sports

aa4w 232

Chelsie Turner
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarMarch 30, 2016

Beautiful trial but not really safe for dogs. There's tons of fox tails in the paths but you can walk along the road to keep your furry friend safe. I pulled at least 5 fix tails out of my dogs legs. Saw a snake in the road too so caution is recommended but it really is a beautiful and nice long walk! Lots of people and safe areas to park your car.

Jay Merlan
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarFebruary 24, 2016

We loved it!

Orlando Saldana
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJanuary 4, 2016
Hiking

I love Chino Hills SP. Its close to civilization but once you are in there it feels like you are far away. It isn't like the other big state parks, mostly grass with oak trees dotting the landscape. At first it seems like there isn't much wildlife out there,but if you look closely you'll see deer, owls, coyotes, hawks etc. Great place to hike and bike.

Phillip O
Yellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarMay 30, 2015

Still closed for construction. I would recommend calling before making the trip. (951)780-6222

Todd Ryan
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarAugust 23, 2014
Hiking

This is a decent area to hike. Not a lot of shade so bring a hat/sun block. I was hiking alone and ran across one of the biggest coyotes I have ever seen. He followed me on much of my hike. Not sure if he was stalking me or was just curious. I would suggest if you are hiking here not to do it alone. The hike is hard but challenging enough to get your heart rate up on some of the hills. It's mostly dirt paths. not a lot of "trails" in the traditional sense.

Vanessa Martins
Yellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarMay 17, 2014
Hiking

Trail for everyone is currently closed. Check website for details.

Desiree Cini
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJanuary 23, 2014
Hiking

I did this hike with a group of six others this last weekend and loved it! maybe I did a different trail though because we ended up hiking a total of 12 miles. (or maybe I did this trail on top of a couple others?) The group that I went with had done this hike before so they lead the way and I followed. :-) we were there on a sunday and their were a good amount of mountain bikers taking advantage of the trails and only a handful of other hikers spaced out intermittently along the way. There is a good amount of uphill hiking on the trails we took but the views throughout were amazing. It is a little dry right now but when you get down into the valleys and look up the skies are so blue and beautiful it doesn't even matter (at least not to me)! This was my third hike in California and I'm glad to be tacking on some mileage!! I would definitely do this again!

Daisy Riggins
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarNovember 6, 2013

$5 parking, 2 hrs. 6 mile hike, gonna try to beat my time. Started my hike at the Rangers station. It was a gloomy beautiful day, saw 3 coyotes, which scared the crap out of me I also saw, what I believe was, a tarantula! Pretty cool! This trail has the feel of being deep in the mountains. Great views, although it was a cloudy day but a friend told me on clear days you can actually see the ocean.

Linda Kaufmann
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarOctober 30, 2013
Hiking

Horribly ugly! I was mislead by the positive reviews I read on here. I saw no wildlife. 98% of the place is brown and filled with dead stuff. Don't be mislead by the pictures you see on here. You will hardly see any signs of life in real life. There were trucks and cars coming at me on the main hiking trail. It seems like it was beautiful in the past.. But it must of caught on fire. The whole thing is being remodeled and is under construction so I will come here again in the distant future. This place has potential to be beautiful but as of right now, it's not. On a positive note, it was a great work out because there are a lot of hills and its very tranquil.

Frank Jackson
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarOctober 10, 2013
Hiking

A portion of the trail I took was overgrown but I think I deviated. I had to pay to get in. I think it was 5-10 bucks. You are not allowed to park on the road but a portion of the trail goes close to a neighborhood so if you map carefully you can hike in from their street. Saw Deer and a mountain lion!

Dtla G.
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarMay 27, 2013
Hiking

Not easy but a very nice hike.

Vanessa Seeley
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarMarch 31, 2013
Hiking

This trail is closed for construction, so bummed!!!

Nely A.
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarMarch 17, 2013
Hiking

Took my daughters on 2/18/13. Plenty of parking but there's a $5 charge (we started from the rangers station). There's a moderate incline to start but once on top of the ridge it's a smooth, level hike. You're surrounded by rolling hills but no trees. Definitely schedule this for early a.m. (especially during hotter months)...enjoy!