Fairmount Park

Fairmount Park is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and trail running and is accessible year-round.

This is a walk through a community park with a lake.

Had a great walk.. It was a beautiful view and the weather was great.The company I had made it much more pleasant

Beautiful place for a run or a bike ride. I ran around the whole park once and around the lake twice, totaling about 4.2 miles. Finished just in time to sit down and see the sunset.

Beyond beautiful, I love all the greenery and nature. Just wish the water wasn't so dirty and icky! But I'm definitely going back, it's so pretty!

the park was packed, alot of people drinking. the view was gorgeous but don't think ill go aigain, with my kids!

Beautiful lake!

Friday, April 10, 2015

This will be my shortest and easiest hike but my most rewarding since I'm doing the Make-A-Wish, Walk for Wishes, hike there on Saturday, April 11th, 2015.

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Great shade and trees, off main road, open space and playgrounds, benches and water fountains, picnic areas, fishing dock, ducks and lawn bowling.