Euclid Avenue Bridle Path

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(102)
Upland, California

Euclid Avenue Bridle Path is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Upland, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 5.9 miles Elevation Gain: 551 feet Route Type: Out & Back

city walk

SUPPER EASY BUT THERE’S SHADE.

It's in between a busy street so not ideal if you're looking for a real nature hike. But it is an easy walk and nice to go for a jog or an easy walk.

one of my favorites so far..mostly shady and they have water for both humans and dogs

More for jogging, walking, casual strolls, etc. No nature views, just houses. Be wary of traffic when crossing.

heavy traffic but plenty of space to jog or walk. very easy trail

I had a great time for my first time with my family, I would definitely recommend to anyone whose looking to enjoy nature will come again to complete the challenge and see some potatoes

Nice and easy walking path

Walked this trail from San Antonio Heights to Foothill & back with my Son. The total walk was calculated at 4.80 miles . We enjoyed it, it was nice to see all the beautiful homes, it was really shady , & the other walkers/runners were real friendly.. lots of dogs too! We would definitely walk this trail again!

This trail is perfect if you just want to walk a nice walk. Mostly shady and a cute view of the homes. I don’t understand the point of the beginning of the route, but c’est la vie. It’s still a cute trail.

Good moderate trail to run some intersections to cross easy if you we're to hike I would say lots of beautiful tree's some drinking fountains towards the top dirt trail and some beautiful homes to view I've done it several times and will continue to do so for an extra challange at the end you could walk up Mountain ave very steep.

This is a great running or walking trail! I wish there were more crosswalks where the roads intersect the trail though.

Great for walking. I chose this trail because it’s flat, and offers plenty of shade. I gave it 4 stars because the gravel has many tiny pebbles that get into your shoes really annoying.

Dog and horse friendly walking trail. Water spot for pets, trash receptacles to dispose of doggy poop and benches along the way to rest. Trail is good for beginners, fairly flat dirt path, mostly shaded by pepper trees. Went on a Tuesday morning, it wasn’t too busy.

Easy walking trail, noisy at Foothill Blvd but the traffic gets progressively less frequent as you get closer to San Antonio Heights. Sparing but relatively consistent shade throughout. 4 stars as a walking trail, can't really be rated as a hiking trail.

Pretty good trail for running. I only wish it was a little longer.

Sat Jan 05 2019

Meeting up with a very good friend of mine on this walk. First time for me and it was a challenge for a first timer on a 6 mile walk. I feel sore but also feeling great. Full of energy will definitely do it again.

Mon Dec 31 2018

Went walking along the path with my wife who was 7 months pregnant. Great for a little stroll.