Enchanted Forest Trail

Enchanted Forest Trail is a 1.8 mile out and back trail located near Pine Mountain Club, California that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This hiking trail was recommended to me by two women I met on another nearby trail in Pine Mtn Club. To me, it was lovely. My dog enjoyed it. It is in a secluded spot out of the way, at dead end of street, which is also where you park. When you start off on the path, stay to the left as there is a driveway that goes up to private property. The trail has a few creek crossings (low water) so nothing major. It is dirt/rocks/down branches on trail. So quiet. I did see a few other people out. The trail doesn’t appear to be high volume foot traffic but it could be when I went. The trail was easy to follow, not sure the length of it because I had a time constraint so couldn’t stay as long as I wanted to. I definitely recommend it. Easy for a beginner. If you’re looking for more challenging then probably not the one but it’s worth checking out if you just want to get away on a new trail. Will be back soon!

Gets a bit overgrown at end otherwise nice in and out

The first 5 minutes is lovely and then the trail just disappears.

Nice trial until you get to the middle. It's completely overgrown and difficult to pass.

needs some maintainance. fallen trees and a washed out trail in some part. but very beautiful.

Monday, May 16, 2016