Embarcadero to Spanish Landing

Embarcadero to Spanish Landing is a 7.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near San Diego, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

wheelchair friendly

scenic driving

sea kayaking

beach

city walk

historic site

A 14 acre waterfront shopping, dining and entertainment complex recreating a harbor side setting of a century ago. Includes 54 one of a kind shops, 13 casual dining eateries, 4 fine dining waterfront restaurants. Opened in 1980. Four miles of meandering cobblestone pathways bordered by ponds, lakes, fountains and colorful, lush landscaping. Quarter mile boardwalk along the San Diego Bay.

Fun with the kids

Lovely ride on our bicycles, as well as a nice walk..

Nice views but traffic is quite loud right next to path for the majority

This trail runs the entire length of the Embarcadero on San Diego Bay and should be named as such. Seaport Village is a commercial/shjopping center ....NOT A TRAIL. There are several other attractionalong this route that are of greater public interest.....such as the USS Midway Museum, The Maritime Museum, Spanish Landing Park, Tuna Wharf and the Kissing Sailor statue, The County Waterfront Park, Broadway Pier.

Very nice path nice views. You have to pay for parking if you start at the south end by Sea Port Village. The appeared to be free parking at the north end wish I had known that.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Perfect for a hot day. Can cruise up and down Embarcadero, take in the sights and enjoy.

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Beautiful view. All concrete. Pretty sunset view

Monday, June 06, 2016

Nice walk along various shop, places to eat and harbors. Provided some nice scenery.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I love it!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

I used this route for my quick bike run 11.9 miles from north park to shelter island

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Very nice walk, we always go there when we're in San Diego, hometown of my wife.
Recommended, nice shops, great views.

Friday, May 22, 2015

I am fortunate enough to work right by San Diego's Seaport Village. I've logged quite a few miles on this "trail" (my run app says a couple 100). The convention center stairs are a great way to boost your run/walk. Very pretty views of the "Big Bay" and Coronado Island.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Great walk along the San Diego coastline!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Great scenic walk!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This is the walk me and my wife did one day before giving birth to my son, all I gotta say is that it worked!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Early mornings are the best- everything is just waking up; it's pure zen and very relaxing and a great walk. Also great for photo's. I am a San Diego native and it's a good place to go.

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

I've was raised in San Diego and live going to Seaport Village! There are a variety of shops, side entertainment, and beautiful bay/ocean views. It is a wonderful place to go with the family or even by yourself.