East Shore, Indian Cove, McGregor and Ten Hills Trail Loop

East Shore, Indian Cove, McGregor and Ten Hills Trail Loop is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near San Leandro, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lovely views of the lake! Not a difficult hike at all. I I added on the Ten Hills Trail along the Golf Course to connect to East Shore and skipped the Cameron Loop connector to make my hike 5 miles. More paved route than I prefer but this hike was a good way to get out and avoid some of the smoke that is blanketing the Bay Area. It was pretty busy with fisherman, hikers, bikers, runners. Seems like a lot of people had the same idea of trying to stay active in the smoke.

Did this hike today with my husband and mom. None of us are avid hikers but the hike was the perfect length with just enough hills to make us feel like were getting in our workout.

Hiked this trail a few weeks ago. Went on a weekday afternoon. It was a bit crowded but fun.

I went in the evening and it was a great trail. I can imagine that it might get hot during the daytime. I was a bit surprised how much dog poop was on the trail. Wish folks did a better job picking up after their pups.

Crowded with lots of hikes. Better done any time but late summer because the lake can be stinky...

great hike! It gets pretty hot when unshaded, so bring a hat and lots of water.

Nice, but crowded

Sunday, January 07, 2018

Nice trail with varied terrain. Lots of bikes on some stretches of the trail.