Dunham Loop Trail

Dunham Loop Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Murrieta, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good view but not much biking

We started out as directed by this app then quickly met a main Street with no obvious continuation of the trail. We ended up walking i streets as walking time was limited. Very disappointing. We will not consider this trail again. All other trails on this app are excellent

Good and fairly quick morning warm up especially if you pedal up starting at Murrieta hot springs Rd. Good work out up hill. Beautiful views of Temecula and Murrieta Valley. Worth the 1 hour round about it takes. Good local spot.

Easy trail

I live in the neighborhood. Easy trail to get up and down several times after work. Views of Temecula Valley from high vantage point. Nice to have in backyard, but certainly not worth traveling to. Go to Santa Rosa if you want to hike in Temecula Valley area.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday, October 02, 2015

Short, easy trail with good 360 degree view from top of hill of surrounding city and mountains.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

Horrible. Rocky. Ugly. Don't bother.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monday, April 21, 2014

I went looking for this trail, but I ended up in the canyon about half a mile to the west from this trail. that turned out to be an amazing single track that looped back and forth on one side of the canyon until you get to the bottom, then it loops back up the opposite side of the canyon. total, I think it ran about 4 miles. very fun and technical since in some areas, there was big rocks that you can barely fit through. not a lot if climbing either. great trail! I think next time I go, I'll try to add it to this app.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

tons of home made trails, you can't tell where to start and end. if you live near, worth a try. don't drive to far, it's not worth it.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Found the trail. It was my first time mountain biking. This was a great starter trail minor technical stuff but great for my 4300 trek 26er. Some loose dirt you can slip out on. The back of it is burnt out. All around good trail. 4 stars

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Okay I found the trail and changed the location on the All Trails App. It's at the end of the Central Park Drive cul-de-sac. You'll see it a small service road with a gate. Walk up the service road and you'll see a brick wall. The entrance to the trail is directly behind that little brickwall. I must warn you this is more of a mountain biking trail than a hiking trail I took my dog, we were out in the sun the entire time, And got passed by four mountain bikers. It was not a pretty scenic Trail at all. You're looking at the tops of subdivisions and houses and water towers. Nothing pretty about this one, and bring your bike not your dog!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

DON'T GO. I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS FROM GOOGLE MAPS THROUGH THE ALLTRAILS APP AND IT LED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUBDIVISION?? I COULDN'T FIND ANY TRAILS??