Dripping Cave Hollow Oak Trail

Dripping Cave Hollow Oak Trail is a 7.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Niguel, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

cave

Beautiful, easy trail. Mostly flat. Mostly exposed. Once you get to the Dripping Cave Trail, you'll find one of the prettiest spots in Aliso & Wood Canyons. Stop at the cave and read the story! It's fascinating. Lots of rabbits, quail and deer in the area. Bring sunscreen in the summer, there is limited shade.

1 hour ago

Trail is beautiful and relatively easy, but there are a few times I thought I was going to get hit by a biker popping around corners at high speeds. You walk by an abandoned ranch, lots of beautiful, lush scenery. The journey to the cave is more exciting than the cave itself.

Trail is long, but not too difficult. The mountain bikers are ridiculously dangerous to walkers. They think if they ring their little bell you need to immediately jump off the trail for them. It should not be our risk to constantly look behind us to cater to their speeding on the trail. We stuck to the proper side of the trail coming up and down. Caves were great! Would not do again only because of the bike situation.

It was a very nice, very long hike! We came across a few rattlesnakes!

First time and was easy enough for me to complete it, however it did push me to go a little harder in other areas.

No Dogs!!! I won't go, why no Dogs WTF!!!