Dragoon Gulch Trail

Dragoon Gulch Trail is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Sonora, California. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice place to walk a pet.

Nice walk
You can choose how far to go
Also has a paved loop

Good but too short!!

Not too bad of a hike, definitely easy going. Scenery is beautiful and well worth it! Went on a cloudy day, but the trees are full of life and color!

Hiked this trail with my senior dog and enjoyed the trip.

Easy family/kid/dog friendly hike. Short but exactly what we were looking for today. Great view of Sonora at the end, and very interesting trees

Easy trail for any and everyone. Also dog friendly which is my favorite part. Its very close to my house and a shorter trail so its a good one to do in the mornings for me. Its right next to a neighborhood so its not out in the middle of no where. I really enjoy this trail

Great easy hike. I've done it twice! At the top you get a nice look over the city. I think the website says stroller friendly, and the majority of it is, but The last 10 minutes or so would be a little rough with a stroller/wheel chair.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Nice to walk under the shade of the trees during hot sunny days. Especially after 5pm.
My fiancé and I like this short trail!!
Be back soon.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Great trail easy hike great for kids pet friendly