Dominguez Gap Trail

Dominguez Gap Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Long Beach, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

chilllllllllll...

great little trail, easy for a walk or a run. i take my dogs regularly. horses, rabbits, cyotes, ducks, cranes, hawks.... one of the best additions to the area. there are homeless in the river bed but they keep to them selves untill sundow.

This is a decent walk, if you want to walk when there is not much people. I usually go due to the fact that there isn't any people and I take my dog off leash. Nice scenery of the dichotomy of nature and city life. Very easy walk.

Great city walk. A little scretchy on the back side (east) near the tracks but all in all, nice place. I'm going back.

Found this to be a bit to isolated and there's some squatters that hang around. Be careful.

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Nice city trail. I did this with my lab and she loved it --as she was introduced to horses up close on the back of the loop for the 1st time. I will do this again since it's close to house and gives the feeling of being away from city in some areas of the trail.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Peaceful quick getaway from the busy city hustle and bustle!

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Super pretty :) lots of bunnies and horses are around sometimes.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Great for scenic view walk or run. Perfect for kids.

Monday, April 03, 2017

My first trail using this app and first time here. It was pretty nice.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

It is a nice trail, very easy!
However, the rotten water smell, and the accumulated trash in certain areas make you run faster to be done ASAP and go away! It's really sad to see how we "humans" are capable to change any nice place into a shitty useless thing.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Scenic but isolated definitely bring a buddy to this trail.

Monday, July 11, 2016

its good to walk ur dogs on.

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Beautiful scenery.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

lots of shade a really good run very good Loop

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Nice scenery

Sunday, June 14, 2015

We walk here on the regular basis with our dogs. I love the outdoor scenery and enjoy the nature that is along the trail. Hard to walk in mid afternoon not a lot of shade. Bring your own dog bags for picking up after your dog. The bag bins are provided but mostly out.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Love this little gem for my morning runs!! Peaceful and perfect... The animals, plants and flowers and scenery just do it for me!!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Nice little walk. Took this around 7:30. Perfect, a little cool in the wire, birds singing Egrets landing and he slight roar of the Blue line as it passed. My GPS in the phone must be off because it tracked me at .7 miles. Oh well. Will I do it again, Yup like I said great little relaxing walk

Thursday, December 12, 2013

great little walk in the city

Friday, September 14, 2012

Great walk, but could have done the same thing around a park. Not really a hiking trail.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

This is not meant for a nature hike this is a good morning run kind of trail it can be very long takes you to a few city's your walking along the sewers on pavement perfect for that mommy who wants to take a jog and push her stroller

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It is nice for a calming walk

Friday, October 14, 2011

This is a 3 star in terms of hike because it's really a nature walk BUT I'm giving it a 5 star for beauty in the city! This is a flat walk loop along the wetlands adjacent to the LA river. Go for the nature ( and horses!) and you wont regret it. ;)