Diana Falls

Diana Falls is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Coulterville, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from March until July.

First time visiting and it was great! Path to get down and close to the water was a little tricky at first but once you're down there by the water, it is such a great sight. And the breeze sends some of the spray from the waterfall your way which feels great after a hot hike. Definitely can't wait to go back once it's hotter.

I've been going here for a couple of years and I love it

It's a very simple and short hike with a nice payoff for the effort. Very pretty and quiet setting. I had the falls to myself. I wish I liked have jumped in but not a good idea in December. I would love to co e back when weather is warmer.

The name of this falls is incorrectly given. This is Diana Falls. Don't know where the name given comes from. Even the old times in the area knew this as Diana Falls as kids.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Once we found the trail opening it was a piece of cake. Not sure about the 9 miles. It was about a mile to the waterfall and not far after the trail ended. We hiked up the creek a bit further and found some frozen ponds that were pretty neat.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The hike is easy and well worth it. The waterfalls are beautiful. The swimming hole is a nice place to spend a warm afternoon. Watch for snakes as this is not a well traveled trail.