Diamond Valley Lakeside Loop

Diamond Valley Lakeside Loop is a 21.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hemet, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

This trail is closed Monday and Tuesday.

Fun

when we looked up the info it said open year round but when we drove there the gate was locked and said closed Mon and Tues you would think someone would post this big waste of time

Didn't go

loved the trail. Loved the lake. Even though there were a ton of people it didn't feel crowded. I'm sure after the super bloom there would be less. I'm definitely going to have to get a kayak. Beautiful scenery.

Although I have not hiked the whole loop I've gone pretty far I love it it's breezy and very pretty hot as hell in the summer. Love going across the damn

Have not been here, 21 miles biking around the lake sounds nice but is there really 4700' elevation gain?

no dogs ? really

No dogs allowed. Signs everywhere and was told when we arrived.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Great ride around the lake

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hiked it. Took 9 hours but at 61 not bad. $7 to park, $2 for trail pass, got my monies worth. Good conditioning for Joshua Tree.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

super long, few big hills, other then that it's all flat. a must do, but cost 2$ at the store for a pass.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Great bike trail. A bit challenging, but I'm not a "regular" biker. I will do it again!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

If you are into exciting hikes then definitely do not go to Diamond Valley Lake to hike. It is just one big loop with nothing special. The lake is man made and the entire time you are just staring at a body of water and walking around it. No little cool things to discover.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Great for easy but long...