Diamond Valley Lakeside Loop

Diamond Valley Lakeside Loop is a 21.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hemet, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

This trail is closed Monday and Tuesday.

Beautiful...^^

Beautiful to go on a bike

Pretty walk, not much elevation gain. We walked a total of 6.54 miles, mile markers along the path. There wasn't a whole lot of people out today, plan on doing the full 21 miles soon. Definitely do it on a cool day, it was only 66° out and we were still warm, as there's no shade on the path...although there are several covered rest stops and porta potties on the path.

Fun

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

when we looked up the info it said open year round but when we drove there the gate was locked and said closed Mon and Tues you would think someone would post this big waste of time

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Didn't go

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

loved the trail. Loved the lake. Even though there were a ton of people it didn't feel crowded. I'm sure after the super bloom there would be less. I'm definitely going to have to get a kayak. Beautiful scenery.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Although I have not hiked the whole loop I've gone pretty far I love it it's breezy and very pretty hot as hell in the summer. Love going across the damn

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Have not been here, 21 miles biking around the lake sounds nice but is there really 4700' elevation gain?

Monday, October 31, 2016

no dogs ? really

Monday, September 05, 2016

No dogs allowed. Signs everywhere and was told when we arrived.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Great ride around the lake

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hiked it. Took 9 hours but at 61 not bad. $7 to park, $2 for trail pass, got my monies worth. Good conditioning for Joshua Tree.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

super long, few big hills, other then that it's all flat. a must do, but cost 2$ at the store for a pass.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Great bike trail. A bit challenging, but I'm not a "regular" biker. I will do it again!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

If you are into exciting hikes then definitely do not go to Diamond Valley Lake to hike. It is just one big loop with nothing special. The lake is man made and the entire time you are just staring at a body of water and walking around it. No little cool things to discover.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Great for easy but long...

Sunday, April 09, 2017